Capital One is a different kind of company. We're a top-10 bank by deposits, but we approach our work like a Silicon Valley start-up. We lead by innovation. Capital One started out by revolutionizing the credit card business, and we've gone on to provide a wide array of financial services. Every new business challenge provides an opportunity to change the game, improve our customers' lives, and help them succeed. We take great care of our employees so they can take the best care of our customers.
Recent Job Openings
- Fraud Operations Analyst Senior Associate - Nottingham, England
- Description: Associate, Fraud Operations Analyst Background We are looking to recruit an Analyst to work in the vibrant and fast paced world of fraud prevention. The Fraud Defence Team is responsible for understanding the fraud environment and developing strategies to protect Capital One and our customers. Summary To prevent fraud losses and minimise negative impacts to the customer by maintaining and dev...
Reference Code: 747475
- Finance Coordinator - Alabang Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
- Description: • Reviews and evaluates compliance to all tax-related transactions and processes, ensuring that the Company achieves 100% tax compliance • Identify areas of tax risks/exposures as well as areas for tax savings and efficiencies • Perform research, analysis and interpretation of current tax laws • Ensure timely and accurate reporting to BIR and PEZA, corporate tax and other relevant tax filing...
Reference Code: 747214
- Fraud Risk Management Associate - Nottingham, England
- Description: Operations Risk Management Associate Summary: Reporting directly to the Service and Fraud Operations Business Risk Officer. This role is responsible for the delivery of Fraud Operations Risk Management strategy adhering to Capital One standards and adding value through risk mitigation and control. To support the Fraud Management team to control and manage against processes and intent. To help set the cu...
Reference Code: 748191