Capital One is a different kind of company. We're a top-10 bank by deposits, but we approach our work like a Silicon Valley start-up. We lead by innovation. Capital One started out by revolutionizing the credit card business, and we've gone on to provide a wide array of financial services. Every new business challenge provides an opportunity to change the game, improve our customers' lives, and help them succeed. We take great care of our employees so they can take the best care of our customers.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Process Coordinator (CAN) - North York, Ontario
- Description: Job Summary: As a key member of the Capital One Shared Services team, you will gain diverse experience in investigating and resolving queued inquiries. The Shared Services associate is responsible for the efficient handling of internal inquiries related to accounting and disbursements Responsibilities: • Handle all inquiries in a prompt, professional and courteous manner to ensure internal customer satisfaction. ...
Reference Code: 753307
- Senior Corporate Recruiter - North York, Ontario
- Description: We’re excited to be growing and hiring across the country to build the next generation on sound practices and values so that our philosophy can transcend into our products and services. We hope you join our tremendous team that has helped changed our industry for the better. You’re a team player and assisting others is what you love to do. If this sounds about right, then you might be perfect for the Capital...
Reference Code: 751843
- Senior Copywriter - North York, Ontario
- Description: We’re looking for an experienced creative copywriter to be part of our very dynamic in-house creative team. What you’ll be doing: - Writing for a variety of channels including direct mail, websites, print advertising and telemarketing - Working closely with our designers in concept development and providing strategic input across a variety of marketing initiatives - Consulting with our marketing managers, te...
Reference Code: 747487