By being hired into one of our Quantitative Analytics jobs at Capital One, you’ll be a key member of the Capital One team. Professionals in Quantitative Analytics careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business.
A job in Quantitative Analytics at Capital One may be waiting for you!
List of open positions in Quantitative Analytics
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Business Analyst Summer Co op University of Toronto Students Only||North York, Ontario, Canada||03/10/2014|
|Data Quality Manager||North York, Ontario, Canada||03/10/2014|
|SAS Programmer||North York, Ontario, Canada||03/10/2014|
|Sr. Data Analyst Future Opportunities||North York, Ontario, Canada||03/10/2014|
|Sr. Statistician Future Opportunities||North York, Ontario, Canada||03/10/2014|
Recent Job Openings
- Sr. Statistician Future Opportunities - North York, Ontario
- Description: You never counted sheep to fall asleep, but because of your undying love for numbers. This is a common feeling among the Capital One Statistics team and we’re looking to welcome more numerically passionate people to our group. Responsibilities: - Leverages a combination of quantitative analysis and statistical methods to develop strategic insights and recommendations to optimize products or programs. - Builds stati...
Reference Code: 728537
- Sr. Data Analyst Future Opportunities - North York, Ontario
- Description: Sr. Data Analyst- Future Opportunities It takes skill, intuition and strong business acumen to analyze complex data and make smart decisions that result in superior business solutions. Are you up to the challenge? Then consider Capital One, a financial services leader where you will find an environment that values your abilities and rewards results that drive business success. Our entrepreneurial spirit and drive to stand...
Reference Code: 748460
- SAS Programmer - North York, Ontario
- Description: As a SAS Data Manager, you’ll use our Information-based Strategy (IBS) and technological tools to convert data into usable information. Drive major corporate initiatives by leveraging your analytical skills. Collaborate across business units – you’ll be part of the full life cycle of projects. See end results while working alongside top talent in our entrepreneurial atmosphere. And experience real wor...
Reference Code: 750415