By being hired into one of our Call Center and Customer Service jobs at Capital One, you’ll be a key member of the Capital One team. Professionals in Call Center and Customer Service careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business.
A job in Call Center and Customer Service at Capital One may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Work at Home Unit Manager - Anytown, FL
- Description: anager at Capital One, you will lead a dynamic team of front line associates who are the face of Capital One for our customers. Creating excitement and maintaining high levels of morale through change are essential for leaders within Capital One. Unit Managers manage, develop and motivate an internal team of 15 - 25 associates and strive to exceed standards of customer service and experience. Responsibilities: ...
Reference Code: 771628
- Work at Home Senior Customer Service Representative - Tampa, FL
- Description: Marketing Statement: The Work at Home Core and Heavy Spend Service departments are focused on rewarding and engaging customers by providing them with consistent high quality service experiences. The queues consist of fully empowered agents to assist in one call resolution by promoting a customer first culture. Job Description: These exciting servicing positions allow agents to work from home while offering the ...
Reference Code: 770797
- Disputes Intake Coordinator - Tampa, FL
- Description: is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small business and commercial clients. Ranked #127 on the Fortune 500, Capital One is one of the nation’s top 10 banks and has one of the most widely recognized brands in America. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come t...
Reference Code: 770540