- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or Military Experience
- At least 2 years Customer Service experience
- 2 years post-high school education or Associate Degree
- 1 year of customer service experience in Financial Services or Banking
- Proficient in MS Office
- 2 years experience in heavy customer contact environment
- 1 year Call Center experience
- Basic to advanced knowledge of the credit industry
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.