By being hired into one of our Auto Finance jobs at Capital One, you’ll be a key member of the Capital One team. Professionals in Auto Finance careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business.
A job in Auto Finance at Capital One may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Sr. Recovery Coordinator - Plano, TX
- Description: handle inbound or outbound calls with customers whose balances have charged off. Associates should help customers with payment arrangements that relieve them of outstanding debt balances with the company. They may do so through payment arrangements, settlements, or other tools appropriate to the situation. The goal is to help our customers find a way to move past their existing debt and get on the road to build...
Reference Code: 772870
- Unit Manager - Plano, TX
- Description: anager at Capital One, you will lead a dynamic team of front line associates who are the face of Capital One for our customers. Creating excitement and maintaining high levels of morale through change are essential for leaders within Capital One. Unit Managers manage, develop and motivate an internal team of 15 - 25 associates and strive to exceed standards of customer service and experience. Responsibilities: ...
Reference Code: 772504
- Principal Agency Liaison Coordinator (USA) - Plano, TX
- Description: coveries performs collections on deficiency balances after repossession, total loss, lien loss, or any instance where the customer no longer has the vehicle. There is an internal group of associates who perform inbound and outbound collections, as well as a third party external contingency agency network who performs collections. Both offer customers payment options to resolve their account balances. Responsibi...
Reference Code: 772979