By being hired into one of our Call Center and Customer Service jobs at Capital One, you’ll be a key member of the Capital One team. Professionals in Call Center and Customer Service careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business.
A job in Call Center and Customer Service at Capital One may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Operations Production Coordinator - Tampa, FL
- Description: is seeking self-motivated individuals to join a fast growing company. The Senior Operations Production Coordinator will be responsible for handling cardholders’ disputes involving credit card charges on their Capital One accounts through an inbound calling queue. This is the highest level of customer service that a cardholder will reach, requiring the candidate to examine all disputes from beginning to ...
Reference Code: 768342
- Fraud Intake Coordinator - Tampa, FL
- Description: One, we march to a different beat! While we may be a top-10 bank by deposits, we operate and innovate with the vigor of a start-up. With thousands of employees, we never lose anyone in the shuffle, but celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits. And we don’t just fill positions, but recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and wow consumers. Capital ...
Reference Code: 761578
- Disputes Intake Coordinator - Tampa, FL
- Description: is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small business and commercial clients. Ranked #127 on the Fortune 500, Capital One is one of the nation’s top 10 banks and has one of the most widely recognized brands in America. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come t...
Reference Code: 766510