By being hired into one of our Call Center and Customer Service jobs at Capital One, you’ll be a key member of the Capital One team. Professionals in Call Center and Customer Service careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business.
A job in Call Center and Customer Service at Capital One may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Operations Production Coordinator - Tampa, FL
- Description: is seeking self-motivated individuals to join a fast growing company. The Senior Operations Production Coordinator will be responsible for handling cardholders’ disputes involving credit card charges on their Capital One accounts through an inbound calling queue. This is the highest level of customer service that a cardholder will reach, requiring the candidate to examine all disputes from beginning to ...
Reference Code: 768342
- Fraud Intake Coordinator - Tampa, FL
- Description: One, we march to a different beat! While we may be a top-10 bank by deposits, we operate and innovate with the vigor of a start-up. With thousands of employees, we never lose anyone in the shuffle, but celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits. And we don’t just fill positions, but recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and wow consumers. Capital ...
Reference Code: 761578
- Full Time Work at Home Customer Service Specialist - Tampa, FL
- Description: Marketing Statement: The Work at Home Core and Heavy Spend Service departments are focused on rewarding and engaging customers by providing them with consistent high quality service experiences. The queues consist of fully empowered agents to assist in one call resolution by promoting a customer first culture. Job Description: These exciting servicing positions allow agents to work from home while offering the ...
Reference Code: 766827