Relationship Banker Eldridge
Job Location: Houston, TX
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation's top 10 banks, is one of the largest, most analytically sophisticated Financial Services providers in the world. We offer a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company and a great place to work.
At Capital One, we are passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience while helping our personal and small business clients achieve their financial goals. As a Relationship Banker, you'll have the opportunity to use your love of working with people, sales abilities and product knowledge to play a vital role in our customer's banking experience. You'll partner with other branch associates to provide innovative solutions for our customers.
We are looking for smart, ambitious and talented professionals to develop relationships, consult with clients and analyze which products and services best meet their needs. Join us and collaborate with other creative and goal-oriented team members in an environment where you can achieve your full potential.
- Leverage referrals and other lead generation techniques (e.g., community outreach) to identify new prospects and cross-selling opportunities with current clients
- Conduct discussions with prospects to understand background and identify needs; clearly communicate potential solutions
- Maintain a working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered; taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs
- Perform servicing duties: greet customers/prospects in the lobby and on the phone, research customer inquiries, orders checks and/or debit cards, return phone calls, accept and forward wires, and other customer originated servicing needs with the intent of enhancing customer retention and exploring additional sales opportunities
- Cultivate partnerships with specialist areas such as Financial Advisors, Small Business and Private Banking to obtain and provide qualified referrals
- Ensure all audit and security policies and procedures are followed in accordance with Bank policy and Federal regulations
- Strong ability to build relationships and have sales conversations, recognizing most visitors will not be clients
- Must be able to assist branch manager in executing business plan
- Strong preference that RB will be active in the community
- Denovo RB will be more active in outbound calling to businesses and consumers
- Based on staffing, may need to teller as required
- Will be asked to participate in additional training
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or military experience
- Minimum of 6 months of Sales or Service experience
Requires successful registration with, and issuance of a unique identification number from, the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Retail Banking
Primary Location United States-Texas-Houston-Houston-Westheimer Br 762 (31762)
Travel Yes, 10 % of the Time