Senior Business Banker Fort Worth Texas
Job Location: Southlake, TX
Capital One is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small business and commercial clients. Ranked #127 on the Fortune 500, Capital One is one of the nation’s top 10 banks and has one of the most widely recognized brands in America. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company and a great place to work.
Do you have a passion for providing stellar, personalized service to each and every customer you serve? If you want to play a crucial role in meeting the needs of Capital One’s Business customers, then we have the role for you! This is an opportunity to champion a customer centric culture within Capital One. In this role, you will cultivate new relationships and maintain strong associations with business clients. You will be responsible for driving sales results for your business segment, while providing superior onsite services and subject matter expertise to your clientele.
The Banker is a member of a relationship management team that is responsible for building relationships with businesses and/or high net worth individuals within an assigned region/community. The roles responsibility includes managing and cross-selling a client portfolio comprised of treasury management and/or credit clients with a focus on deepening relationships and generating additional revenue from existing clients. In addition to being the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client, the Banker is also accountable for developing new business. The Banker develops, markets and administers, demand and time deposits, existing loans and cross sells related banking accounts and services. The Banker should possess the ability to develop relationships with the appropriate decision makers within the clients or prospects company. The Banker should be capable of organizing, leading and negotiating with a team of Bank Associates in order to provide solutions to client issues.
• Develops and maintains the company's relationships with contacts/customers to maintain and expand business.
• Maintains a regular calling program on customers and prospects in order to generate high quality new deposit and loan business from existing clients in order to achieve or exceed specific production goals.
• Meets with existing customers and prospects through personal calling efforts and other contacts to discuss business needs and recommend ways in which the bank can help provide business solutions to all of their financial needs.
• Assists in planning the portfolio growth through the development of a business plan in alignment with departmental budget and consistent with overall Bank asset/liability management objectives.
• Responsible for expanding their prospect and COI base by consistently networking in the community.
• Responsible for the sale and administration of all banking services to include deposits, loans, investments, trust, etc. to businesses and/or individuals within the assigned region.
• Coordinates with various divisions and departments (Trust, Branches, Operations, etc.) in the servicing of routine transactions and in solving the special customers.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of competitors products and pricing in the market served.
• Responsible for the proper pre-qualification, structuring, pricing, and exception-free closing on all loans in his/her assigned area.
• Reviews demand deposit profitability analysis and outlines strategies to bring unprofitable accounts back to profitable status.
• Evaluates risk and compensating demand deposit balances of each loan in order to properly price loan to meet profitability standards.
• Works with borrowing customers to procure updated financial information on an ongoing basis.
• Communicates lending decisions to customer.
• Follows up on loan exceptions to insure timely clearing. Controls volume of exceptions.
• Serves as a representative in various civic and community functions to further enhance its image and develop additional business.
• Bachelors Degree, Military experience or equivalent work experience
• Business or Finance degree
• 5 + years of related Business Banking experience
• Credit knowledge and training
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
Job Business and Commercial Banking
Primary Location United States-Texas-Southlake-DFW-Southlake Br 497 (31497)
Other Locations United States-Texas-Fort Worth, United States-Texas-Fort Worth-DFW-Lake Worth Branch 609 (31609)
Travel Yes, 10 % of the Time